COMPACT SELF EVALUATION TO DETERMINE THE STATUS QUO
Companies dedicated to the topic of sustainability are increasingly being preferred and explicitly chosen by customers as well as employees.
Sustainable companies incorporate environmental issues, such as tackling the climate crisis, as well as social aspects, such as the reduction of inequalities, into their business operations in order to be economically successful.
Taking all aspects of sustainability consistently into account, helps to understand the challenges of actual and potential customers as well as other stakeholders. Additionally it contributes to provide effective solutions.
Sustainability Managers and Managing Directors looking for a compact tool to evaluate the status quo in terms of sustainability as well as to figure out potentials for future strategic development of the organisation.
Business consultants who want to offer their customers a compact evaluation tool, taking into account the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), Values of Common Good as well as Business Modelling.
With the Sustainability Check, you will find out your status quo in terms of sustainability AND economic success.
You and your team will evaluate several aspects focussing on the Sustainable Development Goals, Values of Common Good, and your business model. The evaluation shows, in which aspects of sustainability your company is performing strong, and in which aspects you can find potential for future development.
All aspects are based on the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), the Impact Thinking Approach and the Values of Common Good.
During an individual result workshop, we analyze together the starting point of your path to more sustainability, more impact and more success. This workshop can be held in person, by phone or video call.
As a result, you will receive orientation and your personal roadmap on the way to an effective, impact-oriented and economically successful organisation.
- easy point-of-contact to sustainability for your organisation
- keeping track of your status quo
- impulses for the direct implementation of aspects of sustainability in your organisation
- Future potential for your organization becomes visible
- all three pillars of sustainability are considered: social and environmental aspects, as well as your business model
- due to a combination of online and offline tools, participation is possible regardless of location and time
- develop the base of your individual sustainability strategy
- Methodological focus on 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Impact Thinking and the Values of Common Good
- is recognized as a membership criterion by Forum Tomorrow
- attractive funding opportunities
time investment: 2-4 hours