to achieve social impact and to report on it
Our work is guided by the Impact Thinking approach, the Common Good values, and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Impact Thinking
We work impact-oriented according to the Impact Thinking approach. Our focus is on the impact of your economic activity. This is reflected in the changes that take place in target groups or in society as a result of your economic activity. Visionary and impact-oriented companies that make a positive difference in their environment or even in the world have a meaningful effect.
2. Common good values
We are convinced that it is possible to be economically successful in a humane, fair, ecologically sustainable, transparent and democratic way at the same time. We develop ways and solutions for your organization to operate sustainably and successfully.
3. UN-Sustainable Development Goals
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were adopted in a participatory process by all countries of the world. These 17 Sustainable Development Goals, also known as SDGs or Global Goals, are the current world goals. They are to be achieved by 2030. The SDGs therefore affect every company and all people. Consistently incorporating the SDGs into corporate planning helps to understand the challenges of current and potential customers as well as other touch groups and to offer effective solutions.
- create a distinctive market position through innovative, creative and impact-oriented solutions
- operate impact-oriented with your business and show it
- be able to assess the impact of your previous activities
- create ideas for new impactful products/services
- digital tools that easily and conveniently support strategy development and reporting